Electronic instrumentation and control (E/I&C)
Hardware Engineering by cts
Hardware Engineering by cts is the basis for intelligent solutions – see for yourself!
For us, engineering is not just engineering – we offer feasibility studies and concepts. In the course of basic engineering, we specify the entire electrical and I&C technology in close coordination with you as a basis for procurement and prepare system overviews for low/medium voltage as well as the cabling and automation technology with actuators and sensors. In doing so, we act in a vendor-neutral manner, always focusing on maximum customer benefit. Compliance with the relevant laws, standards and guidelines is just as much a matter of course for us as the consideration of technical boundary conditions.
Hardware engineering and detail engineering go hand in hand – the latter is the perfect implementation of the technical design.
We attach particular importance to the perfect implementation of the technical design in detail engineering, as this forms the basis for production, software engineering, assembly, loop check and commissioning in equal measure. When it comes to assembly and cabinet planning, we benefit from the experience we have gained from our own cabinet production.
Hardware Engineering & Pharma
The pharmaceutical industry is the sector with the highest quality requirements. Our experienced staff is familiar with GxP-compliant specification, processing, implementation and qualification. We are happy to integrate flexibly into the specific validation mechanisms of our customers.
All projects benefit from our specific experience in the pharmaceutical industry, across all sectors.
Our services for you:
With a hardware engineering project by cts you can rely on the following services:
- Project management in all project phases – from the idea to production.
- Concept creation and pre-basic engineering for your individual project.
Basic and detailed engineering for the perfect basis of your project.
- Specification of all EMSR components (hook-ups and typicals).
- Equipment and installation tenders.
- Assembly, incl. Coordination and consistent monitoring.
- Loop check, commissioning and production support.
- Functional safety: analysis, evaluation, planning and consulting on occupational & plant safety, also on explosion protection.
We are also happy to prepare SIL analyses for you in accordance with IEC61508/61511 as well as analyses in the area of explosion protection. Consistent and up-to-date documentation is an essential prerequisite for the long-term safe and efficient use of your production plant. That is why we plan and document on the basis of the platforms and standards used by our customers.
- AUCOTEC – RUPLAN and ELCAD
- EPLAN – Electric P8, PPE, EPLAN 5, EPLAN 21
- SIEMENS – SINCAL, COMOS PT
And more …
Our solutions are customizable. Talk to us!
More. Than. Automation.