The costs of transport and delivery of goods can be up to two thirds of the total cost of production when human labor is used to bring goods from A to B. Mobile robots LD in combination with the numerous construction individualisations from cts, provide significant cost optimization with regard to the typical loss effects of conveyor belts. For a barrier-free supply of materials with minimal space requirements. And the best: quick application due to autonomic routes without restricted guidance, such as induction loops.
Fast. Flexible. Individual. Benefit from cts AIV.
We from cts offer a driverless and autonomous navigating transport system. The modern industrial robots can be used in almost all industries. According to your individual wishes, requirements and application areas. Immediately usable, because there are no structural measures for orientation necessary. We support you always with our years of experience as a system integrator through the complete process. From consulting, analysis, through to implementation and support.
Any questions concerning the cts AIV?
Then contact us directly. We will advise you directly, quickly and personally. Our contact details:
Phone: +49 (0) 8679 91689 - 110
Product characteristics of the AIV
- Autonomous navigating without structural measures for orientation.
- Individual adjustment by our application-specific structures.
- Possibility for a fleet operation with about 100 vehicles.
- Mixed operation of vehicles with different structures.
- Central configuration for a smooth integration.
- Existing interfaces for REST and WCF.
- Optimal support of SAP EWM by direct interface.
- Expansion of the fleet is at any time quickly and easily possible.
- Easy adaptation to structural changes in the environment.
Product advantages for you
- Automated material transport without handling technology.
- Cost supply and disposal of jobs.
- Barrier-free material supply with minimal space requirements.
- Flexible and easy configuration of new targets without alterations.
- Autonomous driveway without priority control (e.g. induction loops)
- Reduce costs by optimizing your processes and procedures.
- Easy adaption to changing production conditions, e.g. line shifts, plant exchange or plant relocation.