“cts” stands for “competence” and “technical solutions”, an international, system and manufacturer-independent provider of services in process and manufacturing automation. Our strengths lie in the intelligent combination of system integration and planning, development, operation, and support of systems and plants. Our corporate culture is medium-sized, personal and ambitious.
The most important thing: our employees – you too can become a valued part of our team.
For our projects in Austria and Southern Germany we are looking for reinforcement as
Senior fitter (m/f/d)
Who we are is explained to you by your future colleagues in our image film
- Assist in monitoring, coordinating and organizing local construction projects in accordance with contractual obligations during all phases of the project.
- Cooperation and assistance in construction planning, hourly costing, scheduling, control and monitoring.
- Assistance in planning and coordination of commissioning, calibration and reconstruction of electrotechnical equipment
- Defect management and acceptances
- Interface coordination between customers, partners and suppliers
- Ensuring and implementing safety guidelines on the construction site
Information about our process automation can be found
- Completed training in the field of electrical/ I&C engineering or comparable
- Further training as technician or master craftsman advantageous
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in the field of industrial assembly
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Assertiveness, confident demeanor, and leadership experience where applicable.
- Willingness to travel
- High customer and service orientation
- Innovative projects – Individual developmentopportunities – flat hierarchies
- Above average payment
- Attractive social benefits
- Company car
- Paid travel time
- Corporate Benefits
- Home office for office activities
- Permanent employment contract
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- “Bring a Friend Bonus
- Kita subsidy
- Free hot drinks
- Company events and excursions
- Great colleagues and you mentality
- For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 3,089.47 gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary
Here you can find out more about us: Videos